Six amazing stats to know about the use of social media
Getting the answers to questions relevant to social media like which country uses the social media most or what are the trending products in social media to shop etc. can be beneficial for you in terms of great engagement & proper marketing if you are a marketer.
Being a marketer getting the answers of questions relevant to social media like which country uses the social media most or what are the trending products in social media to shop etc. can be beneficial for you in terms of great engagement & proper marketing. Here are the six mind-blowing facts about the social media usage for marketers to know, if you are regular users of social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.
So let’s get started:
- Around 41 percent of the consumers who may spend 2 hours or even less on social media networks spent at least US $500 on their online purchases over the last 12 months on the other hand around 38 percent of the consumers who spent 3 hours or less per day on social media spent nearly $500 or more.
- The stats shows us that over the last year, around 30% of people who used social networks for less than an hour per day were busy in shopping for their travel reservation in terms of booking hotel rooms or paying auto rentals.
- It is very interesting to know that the woman spends more time on social media than a man. On an average, women spent 6 hours 33 minutes on every week while men spent only 4 hours 23 minutes on an average per week on social media.
- During the last year, around 27 % of people who have used social media platform between 1 to 2 hours every day, have shopped for movie tickets for watching the movies. This stat also shows that only 19 % of the users bought tickets online.
- The Gen X or the persons of age ranging between 35 & 49 spend their most of the time on social media which is around 6 hours 58 minutes per week. On the other hand, millennia’s or the persons of age group 18 to 34 came in the second spot may spend 6 hours & 19 minutes per week on social media.
- In our world, nearly 30% of people who used the social media networks for 3 or more than 3 hours per day said engaging with their favorite brands online or showing support for their brand was very crucial for them.